Thursday 26 June 2008

Progress!

I was weighed in today and I lost 5 lbs. I'm glad for that, but, I wanted it to be a little more. But, it's progress. That's what counts. I've also lost body fat and my inches are coming down a little too. So all in all, it's good.

I'm low on water still, I can't believe it, but, there it is! I'll just have to keep on drinking. Today I upped my workout to 1 hour of cardio. I'm going to do this every other day with the other days combining cardio and strength training.

My friend gave me a book to read so I'll blog about it when I've looked through it. It's a metabolism diet. Hopefully it'll help!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to go. That is a big loss for one week. Keep up the good (and I know hard) work. I'm 18 months into it and am beginning to really see it as my new lifestyle rather than a 'quick fix'. Take it slow and remember it's more than the numbers on the scale, it's a change of mind set. (Okay, okay enough preaching. lol! Just trying to be encouraging.)
Rose